Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So...what's new with you?

Not much here, really since the last time I posted.

Oh wait.

I guess I did, like, get married and stuff. I suppose if you're being picky, you could count that as a "blog post worthy" event. The party certainly was so. The stories...and the pictures! Once I have enough of them in my grubby little hands to pick out the best, I'll be sure to post some, I promise.

Let's see, what else? Our batch of beer is bottled and conditioning...should be ready to drink right about when it's time for us to head back to AK this weekend...so sounds like a good excuse to have a party and get everyone to help us drink the 2 cases, right?

Right now we're just in boxing/packing/preparing mode...a few more days and it's back up to the soggy tundra! More (and more thorough) posts to be had then, rest assured :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A safe journey back to you and yours!