Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh! Almost forgot!

Some folks have been asking how our beer experiment ended up going. Well, the reviews were generally positive, and Sara and I both really enjoyed it and thought that all in all, it went pretty darn well. So we're looking forward to getting right back at it whenever we get the chance (unfortunately, it has to wait 'til we're back in Wisconsin...we live in a dry village up here, for those of you just tuning in), and trying some darker, more complex, more dangerous brews :-P

That's one thing we're finding out about homebrewing...once you start, you're hooked. And for every batch of beer you make, you come up with a dozen ideas for more beers you want to make. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time over Christmas break, but I'm already dreaming about what would happen if I tried infusing a cream stout with a little bit of peppermint leaf...

No comments: