Thursday, August 23, 2007

On the ball...sort of

Just because I feel like I can't really move along on this blog until I give you guys some wedding pic fodder, here we go...maybe I can be persuaded to post some party pics later on, but for now I'm sticking to the formal pictures of the main players. Honestly, it's 'cuz most of you out there either have yourself or have at least seen a lot of the pictures from the reception...even those of you who were there and have...ahem...fuzzy recollection of the evening :-P


Here's the wedding party, in all it's glory. Note the sober groomsmen and clean, intact dresses...it was all downhill from this point.



The MacDonald family shot from before the ceremony...



...and the Przybylskis. We're not much for family portraits, and certainly not much for the tuxes, so enjoy it!



And here's the happy couple. Mind you, I chose this one to post for a specific reason, aside from the fact that I like the bridge. You see, Sara's an inch taller than me already, and with the heels she was wearing...well...in most of the pictures I look like a munchkin. Here at least I get a little boost. Hey, it's my blog, I make the rules!

No comments: