Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday picture roundup

Don't worry, there will be a post detailing my first 3 days in the world of education *cough*snicker*cough*, but I'll write that this weekend. For now, how about a few pictures from the folder I've been keeping seperate from the rest as "stuff I should probably post at some point". Everybody likes pictures, right?


Here's one of Loki being generally retarded (or cute, if you're into that sort of thing)



Here's one Sara took while out picking berries on the tundra. I like it because it's good composition, and 'cuz it's a pretty good picture of the landscape and how flat it is, etc.



Finally, the two of us on the boat. And apparently showing our loyalty to the ol' alma mater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Loki's getting so big. Miss you guys a ton, the new roommates can't compare...

Anonymous said...

That might be the cutest dog photo ever. :) -ness