Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Filler...but with video goodness!

Yeah, I've got a lot to catch up on (this not getting up to school and online every day thing is really messing up my blogging habits, eh?), but while you patiently wait...



He can do this for hours, just cycling through his toys, getting excited about whatever it is that we happen to be holding and forgetting about what he's got. So...I thought I'd film it. Sorry if it's boring, I'll admit this video probably has a very specific target audience...*cough*grandparents*cough*

K, more before the end of the week...promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...that old Altoid tin is proof that babies can play with just about any object you give them, cute video. Not just targeting grandparents but targeting Mommy wanna-a-be's *cough* me *cough*

Anonymous said...

Sure made this Grandparent smile! Give him a hug for me!GrandmaMac

Christina. said...

Visions of Jr. High aged Fours demanding on his ritilian-less days that his teacher change scholastic activities for him every 10.5 seconds. Thanks a million you poop. Having said that, this is an adorable video. I am with you vanessa!

Unknown said...

He's going to be a tenor!