Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just keep truckin' on...

Well, we're already in the middle of September, eh? Well then...this semester is fixing to fly right by. Cool.

Was looking through some of the pictures Sara took in the spring, and noticed there was a good one of our new house from the front. So, I figured I'd include it to give a little frame of reference for what I've been raving about...the closets, windows, actual kitchen, etc. So yeah, this is our house.

Also, I wanted to post a link to a blog my brother started. For those of you who don't know my brother, he's an EMT/Paramedic/Firefighter/jack-of-all-emergency-trades, and he recently moved down from Wisconsin to Arizona for a job as a Flight Paramedic on one of the major EMS helicopter services in the Southwest. If you want to check in with him and see some cool pictures of the desert/mountains/helicopters (and an interesting climate counterpoint to this blog...seriously, my parents must be wondering how one of their sons ended up moving to one of the hottest spots in the country, and the other up to friggin' Alaska), check out his blog.

Otherwise, not really too much to update from up here. Weather's been about the same, except for the wind really kicking up lately. Days in the 50s, night down to maybe 40. Losing a lot of light, though. Pretty soon we'll be down from sunset at 11:00 when we got here to it being dark when we leave work after school. So it goes, so it goes. Looking forward to freeze-up, though.

Hoping to get out for an adventure of some sort here soon...itching to do some fishing. So I might have an actual interesting update for you soon...with "might" being the operative word.


*note - I fixed the link (thanks Patty)...I was just checking the specs on the endline for the rotary....girder......I'm retarded.*

2 comments:

pattyb23 said...

Your link is messed up. Instead of linking you to "http://www.nativeairmedic.blogspot.com/" It goes to "http://www.blogger.com/www.nativeairmedic.blogspot.com" which comes up not found.
Otherwise, Hi :) How are you? Miss ya,
-Patty

Unknown said...

Wow, way to go little bro! The last I'd heard of him, he was having serious back problems and didn't know what career he could get into. This is remarkable!