Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's not like running to Copps

Happy Sunday! Just lounging around today, and since I'm able to get a bit of an internet signal here at home, I thought I'd post quickly just to share a link to an article about the looming hike in the bypass mail rate and its effect on the prices we pay for stuff out here in the Bush.

You know, just to give you all a little perspective :-)

But remember, when they're talking about Bethel, that's still a snowmachine ride (or at this point in the year, a plane ride again) away from us. Who knows how much it's going to affect prices out here at our little store...

1 comment:

Christina. said...

Closed mouthed and yet a thought-bubble squeezes out the corner of my mouth reading: All that talk of hikes in Alaska, and I think... http://www.akhs.atfreeweb.com/Hikes/CrowPass.htm